The Durham Technical Community College Small Business Center (SBC) is a state funded organization that is part of the Small Business Center Network of North Carolina (SBCN). The SBC provides small business owners with information they need for success, including advice on marketing, sales, bookkeeping, and management. We offer, at little or no cost, the following services:
- Confidential counseling to help you deal with your business needs;
- Training and technical assistance in starting your business;
- Business skill seminars, workshops, and courses;
- Resource and referral services - your one stop entrepreneur's shop; and
- A library with small business publications and literature.
The Small Business Center is located in the SOUTHBank Building, (third floor) at 400 West Main Street. Office hours are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Mondays – Thursdays. Please call 919-536-7241 for more information. Preregistration is required for all SBC courses but not required for the free seminars.