- Select one of the following five ConnectSession options based on your intended program of study.
- Career and Technical Program Session ConnectSession – includes Applied and Public Service Technologies; and Business, Education, and Information Technologies
- University Transfer/Visiting Student Session – includes Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, and General Education
- Health Technologies Session
- Orange County Campus Session – includes all programs of study
- Northern Durham Center Session – includes all programs of study
- Use the calendar to see when ConnectSessions are available. Available dates are designated with an orange box. If a date is not highlighted that means that no sessions are offered or have already been filled. Once you have selected a date, click on the available time slot to reserve your seat.
- Fill in the information in the required fields including: id, ConnectMail address, phone number, and student ID number. Once you have completed the information, select “Submit Your Request.”
After you submit your request, you will see the confirmation page listing the date and time that you have reserved. This page also includes important reminders, so please read it carefully.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email account you use when you register for your ConnectSession. You will also receive a reminder email 48 hours prior to your scheduled ConnectSession.