Durham Tech Campus Harvest Food Pantry
The pantry is open to anyone with a valid Durham Tech ID.
- Clients must show an ID and complete a short intake form at each visit.
- Clients may visit the pantry once per week to receive a bag of food. Ready-to-eat meals and snacks are available on a daily basis from noon – 1 p.m.
- Hours of operation and food distribution are contingent upon availability of supplies.
The pantry is located in the Phillips Building, room 310A.
Summer 2014 Hours of Operation
The food pantry will be closed May 15 – May 26.
We will reopen under summer hours on Tuesday, May 27.
May 27 – July 28
Monday, noon – 1 p.m. Snacks only.
Tuesday, noon – 1 p.m. Snacks only.
Wednesday, noon – 2 p.m. Snacks and groceries available. No evening hours.
Thursday, noon – 2 p.m. Snacks and groceries available. No evening hours.
Fridays and College Holidays – The Pantry is closed
Donations are Welcome!
We appreciate donations of non-perishable food items and they can be dropped off at the pantry in the
Phillips Building, room 310A or in Durham Tech Campus Harvest Food Pantry bins around campus. Please be sure items are in good condition and have not expired.
Monetary donations through the Durham Tech Foundation are also accepted and much appreciated. You may make a donation online or mail a check. Be sure to specify that you want the donation to be used by the Campus Harvest Food Pantry. More information
- Peanut butter
- Pasta sauce (cans preferred to glass)
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meats (such as tuna or Spam)
- Ready-to-eat items, such as granola bars, fruit cups, tuna salad
packets, Nabs, Easy Mac, and single-serving boxes of raisins
- Fresh produce
Volunteers are needed to process donations and stock shelves every Tuesday afternoon, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
If you have questions about food pantry services or if you are interested in volunteering contact firstname.lastname@example.org.