Take your nursing assistant care to the next level. The Nursing Assistant II course prepares graduates to perform more complex and invasive patient care skills, as well as continue to provide basic nursing care for adults. Through classroom instruction, laboratory work, and clinical rotations, this class will lead to listing on the NC Board of Nursing NA II Registry. Textbook, evidence of negative TB, health care provider CPR, proof of specific immunizations, and supplies are required. Students may be required to undergo an official criminal background check and drug screening prior to beginning the clinical portion of the training. Certain findings may prevent the student from progressing to the clinical portion of the course. Read the Nursing Assistant II Frequently Asked Questions for more information. 181.5 hours. $267.35
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of a Nursing Assistant I course (minimum 100 hours).
- Current NC Nurse Aide I listing with no substantiated negative finding.
- Letter from employer verifying a minimum of six months NA I experience.
- Health care provider CPR certification.
All instruction will be held in the Northgate Mall location, entrance #6, 1058 West Club Blvd, Durham NC 27705.
You are required to bring these completed and signed forms to the first day of class.