Review the information you need to know about these courses.
- Online FAQ’s: Are online courses right for you? View the frequently asked questions
- Medical Coding Course Requirements: What is the correct order to take these courses?
- Review the current course schedule: You need this information to fill out your registration form and order required materials
- Be aware of Durham Tech’s registration and refund procedures.
- Complete and return: The registration form and payment one week prior to the online class start date (email address is required)
Textbook Ordering Steps
Under the course description, where course dates and times are listed, record the 5 digit number in front of the word “ONLINE”; this is your course number. Two weeks before the class start date, with your course number, do one of the following:
- Visit the Durham Tech Bookstore, and buy your required course materials
- Visit the Durham Tech Bookstore website, and order your required course materials.
- Select the Books link
- Select the term
- Select the Department: CONT.EDU
- Select the course code
Successful online students have the following:
- A computer (PC or Mac) with high-speed Internet access
- A ConnectMail email account (provided by Durham Tech)
- A reasonably current web browser (Firefox or Chrome are recommended). Download Firefox or Chrome
Note to Mac users: Use the free Firefox web browser instead of Safari.