Durham Tech offers Ed2Go's online, instructor-led non-credit, continuing education courses at an affordable cost. All Ed2Go noncredit continuing education online courses at Durham Tech are an affordable $70.
Ed2Go's online courses can be accessed over the Internet at any time of day or night. All courses consist of 12 lessons, live instructor support, and each course is supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, and online discussion areas. Courses are offered once a month and run for eight weeks.
Each Ed2Go course is 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Starting dates for Ed2Go Continuing Education online courses are August 12, September 16, October 14, and November 11.
IMPORTANT: After you have pre-registered for your Ed2Go course, to complete your registration, fill out and submit the Ed2Go Registration Form that was emailed to you (the subject line will read "Enrollment and Payment Confirmation – Order Number") by fax, mail, or hand delivery along with payment. Read more in the registration section.
New Courses for Fall 2015
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2013
- Introduction to XML
Comp TIA Certification Prep
- Advanced Comp TIA A+ Certification Prep
- Basic Comp TIA A+ Certification Prep
- Intermediate Comp TIA A+ Certification Prep
- Comp TIA Network+ Certification Prep
- Comp TIA Security+ Certification Prep
Project Management (earn 24 PDUs)
- PMP Certification Prep I
- PMP Certification Prep II
Popular Business, Education, and Life Skills
- Accounting: Accounting Fundamentals
- Administration: Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Business: Building Teams that Work
- Project Management: Project Management Fundamentals
- Teacher Education: Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- Test Prep: GRE Preparation - Part II
Popular Computer Skill Building
- Adobe: Introduction to Photoshop CS6
- Certification: Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Programming: Introduction to Programming
- Microsoft Office: Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2013
- Graphic Design: Advanced Web Pages
- Web Design: Intermediate CSS3 and HTML5