- All computer classes require a textbook and a USB flash drive unless otherwise stated.
- Textbooks can usually be purchased from the Durham Tech Main Campus Bookstore one week before the first class meeting or wherever you choose. You can order textbooks in person, online, or contact the Bookstore at 919-536-7201, ext. 1034 or at web site: http://www.durhamtech.edu/html/prospective/bookstore.htm
- You must provide the Durham Tech Bookstore with your course number, which is located below the course description, to the left of the day of week, course dates, course times and location, on the Computer Training schedule web page.
- Do not open textbooks or software until after the first class meeting, as they may have been changed. If you order books from outside vendors, be sure to check their return/refund policies
- Personal laptop computers are not allowed in computer labs unless otherwise noted or authorized