Part-time Curriculum Instructors
Part-time curriculum instructors needed to teach credit courses for the Fall Semester 2014 during the day and evening. Courses begin August 18, 2014. Specific educational requirements are listed.
- CIS 110 Intro to Computers (concepts, Windows 7 file management, Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel/Access); lecture and lab positions available; morning/afternoon/evening/online sections
- CIS 115 Intro to Programming and Logic (pseudocode, flowchart, Raptor interactive flowcharting tool, option to show language syntax), morning/afternoon/evening sections
- WEB 110 Internet/Web Fundamentals (Internet concepts, Web 2.0, a little HTML 5), online
- WEB 120 Intro to Internet Multimedia (Adobe Flash CS6/Cloud or HTML5), hybrid (Thursdays)
- WEB 210 Web Design (HTML 5)
- WEB 250 Database Driven Websites (PHP and MySQL on XAMPP)
Minimum credentials: Master’s degree in the field for CIS 110 and CIS 115. Associate’s degree for all others.
Preferred: Teaching experience; use of Sakai or Blackboard Learning Management System
Please mail resumes to the Human Resources Department or fax to (919) 536-7293. Academic transcripts will be required at the time of the interview.
Durham Technical Community College
1637 East Lawson Street
Durham, NC 27703AA/ADA/EO/504/M-F
Return to the Main Employment Page