- Explore this Career
- Information Sessions
- Essential Skills
- Plans of Study
- Course Descriptions
- How to Apply
- Contact Information
Be On The Cutting Edge Of Health Technology!
Join us while we dissect the mysteries of the intricate world of surgery.
- Career opportunities and salary;
- The characteristics and special skills of the ST professional;
- Admission and prerequisite criterion; and
- General program information.
All sessions will be held in the Durham Tech/GlaxoWellcome Technology Center, room 902
You must sign up to attend.
Thursday, Jan. 24, 3 – 4 p.m., RSVP: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054AA4A623A20-january1
Thursday, Feb. 21, 5 – 6 p.m., RSVP: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054AA4A623A20-february2
Thursday, Mar. 21, 3 – 4 p.m., RSVP: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054AA4A623A20-march
To become enrolled in the Surgical Technology Program, students must have completed the enrollment process by March 31, 2013.
- Complete the Durham Tech enrollment application;
- Submit your high school and college transcripts to Durham Tech's Student Information and Records office;
- Sit for the COMPASS placement test; and
- For students who meet the definition of “non-native speaker” (see English Language Requirement), complete the COMPASS ESL/Versant OR complete the TOEFL examination.