- Information Sessions
- Program Decision Chart
- Essential Skills
- Plans of Study
- Course Descriptions
- Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Contact Information
- DTCC Job Board
Please join us at one of the following Information Sessions to learn about the
• Different areas of Clinical Trials practice;
• The excellent job market;
• The characteristics and special skills of Clinical Trials professionals;
• Admission requirements; and
• General program information.
Monday, December 2, 6 – 7 p.m. in The Durham Tech/GlaxoWellcome Technology Center, room 910.
You may also listen to a virtual information session to learn about the programs available at Durham Tech.
If you have questions about admission to the CTRA program, please contact Johanna Brown at 919-536-7200, ext. 1104 or email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the information sessions or questions about the curriculum, please contact Teresa Holder at 919-536-7233, ext 8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.