- Information Sessions
- Program Decision Chart
- Essential Skills
- Plans of Study
- Course Descriptions
- Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Contact Information
- Durham Tech Job Board
Please join us at one of the following information sessions to learn about the
• Different areas of Clinical Trials practice;
• The excellent job market;
• The characteristics and special skills of Clinical Trials professionals;
• Admission requirements; and
• General program information.
Tuesday, March 24, Tuesday, April 21, or Tuesday, May 5
5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Durham’s Tech Main Campus in the GlaxoSmithKline Technology Center, room 910.
If you have questions about admission to the CTRA program, please contact Johanna Brown at 919-536-7200, ext. 1104 or email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the information sessions or questions about the curriculum, please contact Teresa Holder at 919-536-7233, ext 8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.