- ITS Forms/Work Orders
- Colleague UI
- Instructional Technologies
- Media Services
Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for installing and maintaining all computers on campus. ITS also manages the college’s network, email systems, telephone system, and administrative computing system. If you need assistance with using one of those systems, you may review the information on this page, complete a work order, or call the helpdesk at extension 6111.
- Production (use this one): https://ist-56.durhamtech.edu:56500/UIproduction/index.htm
- Test Environment: https://ist-56.durhamtech.edu:56700/UItest/index.htm
- Colleague UI Training Document
- Colleague UI Icons and Terminology
- Colleague UI PowerPoint
- Colleague Training Videos
- VOIP Telephone Request – to request telephone, long distance, and voice mail access.
- VOIP Telephone User Manual
- Exchange/Outlook Access (opens in new window).
- Outlook Web App (OWA) User Guide
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions: Instructions for the most requested procedures
There are six forms that must be filled out and returned to ITS with the proper signatures before you can be granted use of the college’s network and computer resources. Please read each form carefully before signing. These forms are necessary to fill the state auditor’s requirements for computer and data security.
- Confidentiality Agreement – for compliance with FERPA
- Appropriate Use Policy – to explain the appropriate use of Durham Tech’s computer systems.
- Computer Usage Standards – explains the standards that must be followed when accessing the schools resources.
- Network Authorization Form – Network Authorization – to allow users access to the network and the email system.
- VOIP Telephone Request – to request telephone, long distance and voice mail access.
- Colleague User Authorization – to request access to various programs and data on the Administrative system.