During an emergency, this page will be updated regularly with emergency information for the Durham Tech community. Updates will be specific to Durham Tech operations.
The college is committed to the safety and security of all members of the college community. In times of emergency, the college will provide appropriate campus-wide response to assure safety and minimize losses.
Are You Prepared?
Emergency preparedness is also an individual responsibility. Take the time now to read and become familiar with:
- Emergency Medical Protocol and Emergency Response Checklist
- Tips for Surviving an Active Shooting Incident (video)
- Run, Hide, Fight – Surviving an Active Shooter Event (video)
- Emergency Action Procedures
- Also read Your Guide to Safety on Campus.
Familiarize yourself with the inclement weather procedures.