Doc e Fill Forms:
This system allows you to store and track your forms all in one place. We will continue to convert appropriate student forms into Doc e Fill forms for your convenience.
All of these forms are accessed from this link eforms.durhamtech.edu. Use your WebAdvisor username and password to log in to the system. It is best to use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access the forms. There are occasional issues with Internet Explorer.
- Audit Request – AU: Course Audit. The special grade of AU is assigned when a student enrolls in and regularly attends a course on a noncredit basis. Enrollment is subject to space availability and the program director's prior approval. The audit student, like the credit student, is subject to Durham Tech's attendance policy. The student may not change from credit-to-audit or audit-to-credit status after the first 10 calendar days of the semester. Students may not audit Developmental Education courses.
- Change of Address – Check under "My Profile" in WebAdvisor to ensure your address is correct in our system.
- Change of Name
- Change of Program (previously titled Change of Major/Readmission)
- Enrollment Verification – This form provides verification of your enrollment at Durham Technical Community College to another institution. Requests for verification will be processed and mailed within five (5) working days on official paper. Students who require additional documentation to be included with the verification must submit the additional documentation to the Student Information and Records Office, Wynn Center, room 1203.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – Read more about FERPA
- Student Withdrawal
Other Online Forms:
Other Student Forms: These are not online forms yet although they can be filled out online and saved to your computer.
If you have questions about these forms, you can visit the Student Information and Records Office, Wynn Center, room 1203 or call 919-536-7200, ext. 1800.