- Must be a Durham County resident.
- Must have graduated from a Durham high school.
- Grant applies to identified programs; student must provide the specified admissions documents to be considered for acceptance.
Note: Students are eligible to receive one grant per 12-month cycle.
Students may start to apply for this grant on July 17.
The application deadline for ConnectFunds is the same date as the registration deadline listed under the program description.
- Central Sterile Processing
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certified Production Technician
- Culinary Arts Career Training Program
- EKG Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician Initial Provider
- Esthetician Technology
- Fire Academy
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Nursing Assistant I
- Nursing Assistant II
- START: Careers in Hotel and Lodging