Are you eligible to donate blood?
- Donors must be healthy.
- Be at least 17 years old or be 16 years old and have parental consent.
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Have not donated blood in the last 56 days.
- Read the full list of donor eligibilty requirements.
Get ready for your donation
- Make an appointment online. Enter "dtcc" in the search box.
- Wear clothing with sleeves that can easily be rolled up above the elbow.
- Include iron-rich foods in your diet, especially in the weeks before your donation.
- Bring a list of medications you are taking.
- Bring a photo I.D. Please bring either your donor card, driver's license or other form of photo identification.
More questions? Read the donation frequently asked questions from the American Red Cross.