- Admissions Policies
- Office Hours/Contact Information
- Enrollment Steps (credit)
- Enrollment Due Dates
- Limited Enrollment Health Programs
- Non-US/International Students
- Transfer/Visiting Students
- High School Opportunites
- Placement Testing
- Academic Advising
- Follow us on
- ConnectSession (Orientation)
- Important Dates
- Transcript Evaluation
- Readmission/Change of Program
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Adult Ed/Basic Skills/GED
- Enrollment Steps (noncredit)
- Disability Services
- Developmental Education
Students who previously applied to or attended Durham Tech and are returning after an extended absence of three or more semesters must re-apply to the college using the CFNC enrollment application.
Eligibility for readmission depends on individual circumstances and the requirements of the specific curriculum program. Readmission in limited-enrollment programs is offered on a space-available basis. Certain programs may also require students to complete individual readmission plans. Readmitted students must complete the admission requirements and the programís graduation requirements in effect at the time of readmission.
- 1. Complete the CFNC enrollment application online. The Student Information and Records office will require time to process the application so return it as early as possible, preferably before the priority enrollment due date (see Important Dates).
- 2. Submit official transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education you have attended since your last semester at Durham Tech.
Change of Program
The Change of Program form (formerly called the Change of Major/Readmission form) is available online. If you require assistance, please contact the Student Information and Records office.
The deadline for students to apply for Fall Semester 2013 is Tuesday, August 13, 5 p.m. This deadline includes change of programs and re-admission.