- Admissions and Enrollment
- Office Hours/Contact Information
- Enrollment Steps (credit)
- Enrollment Due Dates
- Limited Enrollment Health Programs
- Non-US/International Students
- Transfer/Visiting Students
- High School Opportunites
- Placement Testing
- Academic Advising
- Follow us on
- Important Dates
- Transcript Evaluation
- Readmission/Change of Program
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Adult Education/GED
- Enrollment Steps (noncredit)
- Disability Services
- Developmental Education
Hours and Contact Information for Admissions and Enrollment Services
Write or call the Admissions and Enrollment Services Center to obtain detailed information about instructional programs or to set up an appointment to speak with a staff member:
|Admissions and Enrollment Services Center
Durham Technical Community College
1637 East Lawson Street
Durham, North Carolina 27703-5023
|Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
*Wednesday: 8 a.m – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m – 5 p.m.
*The Admissions and Enrollment Services Center closes at 5 p.m. when credit classes are not in session.
Contact information for advisors and enrollment counselors is located in the college directory.